Buscar

HUUUR;;

Damn. havent posted for abit... xD

@BG Hooly! Childhood frand confessed LOOVE~ HAPPYHAPPY FOR YOUR MOMMY! :D

@Zephy I AM PROUD OF YOOU~ YOU RAN THE WHOOLE THING?! I would of gaven up so easily! GOOD JOOB :DD

Not much has been happening in my life... Band Camp Soon~
But first theres this weird Band Workshop Performance thingy. On Thursdaay~
Austin,Martin && Bowen are coming over to my house on Thursday, So we can practice before the concert (: You seee, On Thursday , according to my Schools Calendar, we get early dismissal, Or a Half day. and So, The band teacher told us to meet back at the school by 3:30. We get dismissed at 12:20. Martin && Bowen both live VEERY far away. They take the School Bus to school. So like, they didnt want to , WELL they were just very lazy to go home, then come back to school 3 hours later. XDD
Sooo, yeeah. Awe maan. That means I have to clean my room @w@
Ahahhaa, Its very messy riight nao. (: I wonder what we're going to do for 3 Hours... Play on the Wii? :D
The thing is... Austin Martin & Bowen all play Clarinet, I play flute... XDD Dude. They're going to like Over power my sound. XDD Now that I just realize that... maybe I'll invite Kimi or Cindy over... Kimi plays Trumpet~ Cindy plays Flute :D

Aahhh, Nothing much happening. OHOHO BAND CAAMP~  Its gunna be fuun. You dont have to only do Band Practice, Theres Archery,Wall-Climbing, && KARAOKE~ and we gunna watcha Movie too <3
Caant waait, its next Monday, October 25th-26th!! ;D
No internet for like 2 days. XDD Hopefully nothing bad happens while Im gone, Vestroia Crashing,An event happening,Etc.

Kaykay See you laterz <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment