Buscar

BG's Story Book: Page 1

"Hoy es lunes. Es el primero de noviembre."

Recently it was Halloween, or today it was All Souls Day. 
However, what I would like to share with you is embedded on Halloween night...

Whilst trick-or-treating a friend and me were ditching my sister, who was taking far too long at a house along the way, so we walked ahead of her and her own friend. But as we were walking we spotted a chair in a person's driveway (near the road, of course). 
And what could it be?! There was a sign upon it clearly shouting "FREE". And thus it was our chair!
Which we carried on our backs for eleven blocks (quite foolishly I must admit).

So yeah, we pretty much just put it on my mom's porch, scared the crap out of her. Then we gave it to one of our other friends who lived right next door to us. 

For his room. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment