Buscar

Seven Paths to Death

Has anyone read that book? It is actually pretty good! This is some of the poems I was doodling on my essay that I had to turn in at the end of the four week class as homework, and it was the one I read at school for the school's extra period in the day called "Reading SKINNY". Otherwise I would not have found it... Considering it's a little "thin" for my liking- don't want a book to end too soon! It's cool, though! Based on like the early 1800s, I think, and it has samurai, lords, Shogun, and ninjas. <3 <3


Seikei
  A life for a life
  The young samurai thought
  Some things have prices
  Lady Osuni knows, surely
  She payed with her life, mused he

  Ooka
  A child is lost in the wood
  He calls out for me
  But I am not there, not now
  I hear him cry out
  He slumps over, grows still
He is lost, not found

   Kitsune
   Paws become my hands
   He is at a loss of words
   Small ears and tail fade
   I hear him gasp, still wordless
   No longer a fox, I grin
   Where is the fox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment