Buscar

*OUT OF BREATH*

OMG.

So, where to start?

This was almost the best day of my school year yet! (I know it just started, but wtv...)

Up until now I felt so empty going to school everyday and doing nothing. At first, I regarded the Cross Country (this race thing we have to do every year) as a hindrance but... it was awesome. No really.

This year, 14~15 yo girls have to do 3.4 km. I thought it was going to be hell, but I kept on encouraging myself during the race and I was like "Don't stop running, don't stop, you can do, you're strong" and GOD IT WAS SUCH AN OSM EXPERIENCE 8D I almost cried at the end. Never been like this the years before.

I did it in 20 min 52 sec, which really isn't that good, but I'm still proud of myself for not stopping and just run run running 8D

Right.

So, as I said, almost my best day because after that...

Let's say my friends are just SCREWED UP to the max. Srsly. I just realized how much. Before I just couldn't get mad at them. But I am. ATM.

I remember this time I cried last year during lunch break because of [INSERT YOUR AD HERE] and they just laughed and were all like "Haha, is it because your lunch isn't as good as the person beside you?"

Right. I thought of it as their way of cheering me up, but really, it did anything but that. And then they bring it up again and laugh at it this year.

What is WRONG with these ppl?

So right before the CC, we went to eat together, and yeah, nothing big happened. After we arrived on the site though, they just disappeared except for Alice. Just like that. We were planning on eating this salad we bought together but they just went POOF. I texted them but no one answered... And wtv.

When I finished the CC I was all in this heavenly good mood and stuffz so I didn't want to ruin it by talking to them, so I went to chat with some other ppl from our school. After that I left with them too.

So I'm waiting for the bus and I realize I forgot my coat. I text them and ask where they are and they say they're still there, waiting for me. So I tell them I forgot my coat and they say "Well come back and get it." I went nooo waaaay and said if they're not nice enough to pick it up for me then too bad.

And then they got all "But we wasted all this time waiting for you and blablabla" and I said I never asked them to wait for me, as if I'd told them "Wait for me" and left but I didn't. So then they just go "Too bad then" and I go "What do you want me to say? Thanks for nothing?"

So yeah.

In a bad mood now.

*rips out hair* AAAAAARGH.

SERIOUSLY!

SORRY IF I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME GOING BACK! CAN'T FRIENDS BE NICE ENOUGH TO PICK UP ANOTHER FRIEND'S FORGOTTEN BELONGINGS? DO THEY BLAME THEIR FRIENDS FOR THINGS THEY DIDN'T DO?

*huff huff*

Seems all I do recently is rant xD Sorry for the overdose of my little school problems...........

I just needed to vent a bit. Good thing I can't keep grudges. I'm sure I would start feeling bad about this tomorrow morning...

Bleh. Miss you guys. D:

-Zeph, over and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment