Buscar

"La Di Daaa"

Hahaha pop quizes/unit tests/SCHOOL is DOOONE~ (:
WINTER BREAK HERE I COME <3
Just tomorrow is the last day of school, A SCHOOL DANCE MAN.
YEEYEEYEE.
Fun Activities in the morning, then DAAANCE.
Im soo happy for mah friend ~ A BOOOI asked her to the dance <33
Err yeeaah, this dance Im dateless. xD ALL WELLZ. Mah best guy friend asked me to go with him AS FRIENDS (: So yeeah I aam going, with him AND FRRIIIENDS. when I say as friends, I mean as dancing/going wild/ that kind of thing. Not as in my other Date, where we slow danced. xD
I honestly dont feel comfortable with slow dancing with my best guy friend.... just kinda weird.
La di daaa. I still need to give Martin his christmas present xD I GOT HIM ONE OF THOSE CHEAP 2 DOLLA PIKACHU//POKEMON FIGURE THINGYS :D

Justins gunna skip tomorrooow thoo D: He doesnt like school dances ):
Everyone else is going tho (: HAPPEH HAPPEH <3

--TOPH~

0 comments:

Post a Comment