Buscar

HEY GUYS 8DLOLWHUT

GOD.

TOPH.

WHY IS YOUR SCHOOL SO FUCKING AWESOME?

Your class choices: DOUBLE ART?1 BAND?!?!?!

AND HOMG YOU HAVE FRENCH. WANT ME TO TUTOR YOU? XD

My class choices: THEATRE, SPANISH CULTURE OR JOURNALISM.

I GOT THEATRE.

Fucking sucks.

ARGH. The teacher takes it sooooo damn seriously. DXDXDX It's not fun at all.

And the people in Spanish have Mme. Landrau, who is like the NICEST teacher ever. I didn't say effective, just nice. xD THEY GET TO GO TO NEW YORK. WHAT DOES NEW YORK HAVE TO DO WITH SPANISH? Anyways. We're stuck praticing "Jesus soupa chez Zache" with a pencil in our mouth.

TOPH, CHUR IN EIGHTH (how the frik do you spell that?!) GRADE?

.____________________________.

Wow. I thought you were in nine. Oh well~~ 8th grade sorta sucked for me, but oh well.

NINTH GRADE WAS NICE. VERY NICE. Plenty of osm things happened.

BLEH.

I HATE MY SCHOOL.

Jenny's school is so osm, DX They're sorta like your school. SHE HAS THE GUY SHE LIKES IN HER CLASS. LUCKY.

I won't even imagine liking ANY of the boys in my class.

Dang nerd school.

BLAH.

I'm wasting my youthful teenage years away preparing my FUTURE, BUT HOW WILL I EVER GET TEENAGEDOM BACK?

DXDXDXDX

The only ppl who look like hot guys are GIRLS.

MAYBE I SHOULD BECOME LESBIAN.

THAT MIGHT SOLVE SOME OF MY PROBLEMS.

WAIT SRATCH THAT--The hot guy from Paris~~~~~~~~

God I am going to Europe dangit.

*headdesk*

Toph TT_TT Kidnap me to your schoooooooool.

BTW, when did you receive my text? What's the time difference between Montreal and your place? I sent you that at 11:20~ish.

IHGERLJKTNGJHJR

I NEED SOME SLEEP.

*goes back to watching random abridged series*

Shit I need a life. SIIIIIIIIGH.

Maybe I should start wearing makeup. Maybe that'd help me feel better about myself. Yeah.

URGH.

SOMEONE CHEER ME UP.

Okay, I'll just type some angst to get it out of my system:

If you want something the fuck done, you've gotta do it yourself.

Life doesn't give fucking second chances.

MSN Chatlogs like to shove your ugly past in your face and rub salt into wounds you thought had already closed up.

And god, I can't breathe because I've been struck with fucking thunder and I feel like lightning, fast and a flash and unattainable, I am invincible, I am a force of nature, and you, you are someone I can never love no matter how invincible I am, no matter how fast I can flash.

Life doesn't give you chances in the way you wish it would, but there's no shortcut to bleaching summer days (that now appear like they were eons away) into stale white pastel colors. Not when it comes to you.

Not when it comes to you and your fucking bright eyes and the way you make me fucking cry at night and think I'm about to develop an aneurysm.

Not when it comes to being shot down by the irony of it all--five months really is too long, isn't it--and I have never regretted anything like this in my entire life.

Sometimes, you gotta learn the hard way.

I feel like crying everytime I look at a map of North America and mesure the distance separating you and me. I almost cried in fucking History class just by looking at a fucking map.

How can someone a million empty promises away make someone want to cry?

I'll never understand. I'll never learn.

And I know it hurts but you will always be my thunder.

How did this become about you again?

Why is everything always the fuck about you?

I think I lost myself somewhere amidst the rage and the sorrow, I feel fucking emo, I feel like flinging myself off a skyscraper in the middle of fucking New York and just feel, feel the sensation of flying and I'm not even on drugs or pills, I haven't even been diagnosed with manic depression.

Someday, I want you to walk me into the sunset.

Someday.

God I hate the world.

Do you remember when we were just kids and cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss...

Do you remember when we were just friends and idle conversations took us miles from things we were afraid of?

Do you remember when life wasn't stron enough to interfere with us, do you remember when I wasn't a realist, do you remember when I didn't care about breaking your heart and god you know I regret that the most. Above everything.

I just regret.

Regret.

I can't let you do this to me, I can't let you stop me--

But it's too late.

It's always been too late.

We never had a chance.

Goddamnit.

If I don't go read a ShiIta angst fic right now, I'm going to kill myself... Fandom does things to my head.

hey

you

do you remember?

BECAUSE I WISH I DIDN'T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment