Buscar

I think I have commitment problems with updating the blog... and school work. Right. I really ought to work on that.

**I keep thinking of things to put on here and then I just get distracted, so I think I'll just put up a few things in a few different posts to make it easier to read and separate events- that sort of thing. :-)**

I forgot to tell you something: I went on a one week vacation and just got back on the 16th! Would've posted something sooner if I didn't feel a rotten case of motion sickness from all the boating and car rides I had to do... or if I had a better memory, who knows? I sure don't.

Anyway this vacation was at a pretty big lake where we pretty much just ate a boatload (ahaha lame pun intended), screamed (you'll find out in some pictures), and did water related sports (tubing, skiing, swimming, etc.) almost the whole entire time! Well, save for the day I had an amazing ear-slash-headache... I got put on babysitting watch that day, for my nephew.



A body of water with submerged trees (in the car).



A resort-condo-thing across from where we were staying (check out that red dock boat).



Tons of beautiful homes sit up in the great, big, hillsides surrounding the lake.



Cliff jumping is a fun passtime if you're safe and careful about it (don't want to encourage anyone to jump to their doom here, so think responsibly and whatnot).



I don't know why I snapped this. :P Have fun staring at that ladder!



This one is almost pretty. Almost 'cause it took out the sunset colors!



You probably can't tell what this little creature is since it's so waterlogged, but it is some scorpion that decided MY ANKLE was a place to climb around on. Ah, don't worry about whether or not it stung or bit me (which it did not- thank you very very much self-preservation!) 'cause my sister bludgeoned it to death! 
I was absolutely and totally freeaked and creeped out, :-D


**I have more pictures than these to share if anyone wants. Just thought I'd keep it relatively small since we don't have any kind of image gallery or anything. :0 Don't want your computers to take forever to load either.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment